Saturday, May 7, 2011

Believe



Sometimes I fear there's a place deep inside of me, a dark, vulnerable, scary, sad, innocent, trusting, disappointed, lonely, misunderstood place that no one will ever be able to penetrate, to see, to understand, to touch, to heal...I am scared that I’ll always feel separate from others due to the inability of either myself to allow others in or the lack of another’s patience and persistence to visit this place deep inside of me.

I wonder if maybe this feeling I get often when I’m alone in nature is really about my connection to my higher power and that nothing of this world is meant to visit that place deep inside of me. I wonder if this place I’m aware of is between me and my creator and only for me to know, to question, to ponder, to feel, to see, to understand, to touch, to heal.

I want to believe that there will be another that walks this earth and will walk with me on my journey at times, will have the patience, the desire, the passion, the persistence, the fortitude to listen and respect this secret place inside of me that is unique, is special, is worthy of love, kindness, and gentleness.

May you find a connection with another spirit on this earth that will share your journey with you if you so choose and may they be patient, persistent, kind and gentle with your secret place that holds the key to your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment