Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Treat




So today is Sunday or actually when I post this it will be officially Monday. Sundays are both good and not for me. I dread the end of the weekend. I dread the end of my free time to do whatever I want, whenever I want.

Church was good as always. The message about the caliber of energy we have as individuals and how one person vibrating at a higher frequency can make a difference in millions of people. Whereas a person vibrating at a lower frequency also has an effect on others.

Went to Little 5 Points with a friend to hunt some 80s clothes for a Disco party this upcoming Saturday. I don't know if I'm even up for a party and found this cool hat I'd rather spend my money on.

Went to a friend's to watch one of my favorite movies Fandango. A movie about some college graduate friends taking a road trip out west before one gets married and another is drafted. I've seen this movie at least 10 times and always wonder what it is about this movie that moves me. I like the road trip, the transition from college student to adulthood, the brotherhood between the friends, the unrequieted love between one of the main characters and his first love who ends up marrying his best friend. It is a movie I've always cried in and love to share with friends. I think favorite movies say alot about a person.

Home now and it's quiet after a full weekend of socializing. Quiet can be good and quiet can be quiet, very, very, quiet. I'm exhausted and dreading work tomorrow. I know I should be grateful to have a job in this market but have one foot out the door.

I did finally get my frozen yogurt I'd been craving all week and it was delicious. So here I am at the end of another weekend and a new week ahead of me. It is what I make of it.

May your upcoming week be what you wish for it to be. May you realize it's up to you to create it.

No comments:

Post a Comment