Friday, August 21, 2009

Ask and it is Given

So instead of just feeling the envy I was talking about in my last post, I decided to take action and put it out into the universe that I had the creative bug and am looking for others that might be interested in getting together to do projects...

Lo and behold I've heard from 4 others and its only been one day, yes...So one does beading and candlemaking, another knits for a non-profit called Tiny Stitches where they create handmade gifts to give to babies in Georgia hospitals :) one does pottery and the other is just extremely interested in being part of a creative group too....

I think with each of us bringing our interests and our gifts to the table, we can really have some fun and make some cool things....

Who knows, maybe I will have something on etsy.com one of these days too!

1 comment:

  1. I bet when you Color...you are good at 'staying in between the lines'!

    I enjoy art because it has lots of colors. I like colors.

    ReplyDelete